Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Frothy Christmas?

I have to say.... I've lived in Nashville 5 years now and I haven't always been a fan of Frothy Monkey mainly because whenever I showed up they were closed or I thought their coffee wasn't that great. However, today I with a full stomach and a warm drink in my hand completely satisfied with my decision. Good job Frothy, I may come back and visit. No worries Portland Brew... you're still my main squeeze.

Get ready because I'm about to post some Christmas Playlist suggestions as well as an actual post....totally depending on my battery life and my attention span.

Open your itunes library or your friends and search for the following....

1. Sara B and Ingrid Michaelson - Winter Song
2. Leigh Nash - Last Christmas
3. Fiona Apple - Frosty the Christmas
4. Mindy Smith - Follow the Sheperd Home
5. Mindy Smith - I Know The Reason
6. The Choir At Your Door/ Nathan Phillips - Through the Snow
7. Sufjan Stevens - That Was The Worst Christmas Ever!
8. Rosie Thomas - River
9. Jars of Clay - Winter Skin
10. Katie Herzig - Silent Night
11. The Choir At Your Door- Its Christmas Eve I've Lost My Job

This isn't your average Christmas Playlist I mean I didn't even put Amy Grant Tennessee Christmas because we all know you are already listening to it.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: