Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here.

I've been learning a lot about the present lately. Being present. It is a task that has proven to be quite difficult.

Im currently thinking about a million things that need to get done for whatever reason that life merits. Laundry, Cleaning,
Errands, Apts, Work, Coffee dates, Emails, etc.

However there is a subdued longing in me that really wants to be here. in this little coffee shop, with my thoughts, the cloudy day outside and the contrast of the bright green on the trees against a subdued sky.

So here I will sit.

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon friends.

1 comment:

JH said...

I admire people who live in the present. I spend so much of my life living in preparation for some sort of abstract potential future event that I think I miss out on a lot. Carpe diem...for tomorrow we get hit by a bus. Enjoy the coffee.