Friday, October 31, 2008

I am waiting for hot water.

I woke up. stumbled to the shower. Walked in felt water on the floor. thats right lukewarm water.... which means....

someone already took a shower..... which means I have to wait for 30 minutes while the hot water tank heats its bad self right on up.

yes. In the meantime I thought I would glance around facebook and blogs, turns out not a lot of people are on it before 9am.

surprising? not really.

Anyway, not much has been going on here. I am in my last year of college and I honestly wish it was may, I hate going to class. Moreover I have homework. I love writing papers and i love discussion and actually learning things but I hate the pressure of 2 tests and a final to decide my grade which may or may not determine if I graduate... oh wait it does. awesome. Did I mention I'm awful at multiple choice. I mean a baby has a better chance or choosing the right ones. Anyway, so school is not one of my favorite things at the moment ....

Also for halloween I am going to be a cloud... or a sheep in wolves clothing if my friend amanda doesn't use it... one of the two.

pictures to come... well maybe.

Hot water is ready. I'm out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just don't do what I did- I ONLY went to tests the last quarter of college...a whole new level of burnt out:)

Anonymous said...

got it today! thanks! can't wait to start reading it. i am finishing a book my pastor gave me and then starting the one you sent

Anonymous said...

i can't believe no one commented on the sheep in wolves clothing, which is clearlythe most important part!